Virtual reality games are becoming very popular with many teenagers who love the graphics, animations and best of all, being able to talk to others. After all, what could be better than the chance to interact with top end technology and without any adults to get in the way?
These games are available for Xbox 360, PS2 and 3 as well as the Mac and PC so whatever console you use there is a VR game for that. This is pretty cool when you think about it.
This section talks about the different types of virtual reality games which also includes virtual worlds. You are probably familiar with Second Life but there are other virtual worlds such as Kaneva (www.kaneva.com).
These games are mostly aimed at teenagers but there are few which are designed for adults. This ensures that they don’t feel left out and is a good way of getting them used to technology.
Lots of info about VR gaming
All of this is discussed in this section of the guide. This guide contains the following articles:
- What is virtual reality gaming?
- What are virtual worlds?
- Virtual reality games of the future
- Virtual reality games for adults
- Virtual reality games for kids
- Virtual reality games for parents
- Virtual reality games for:
- Virtual reality simulation games
- Online virtual reality games
- Top 10 virtual worlds
- Virtual reality games prices
- Virtual reality games companies
So if you want to know if Microsoft are bringing out a first person shooter for the Xbox or can you experience Assassin’s Creed in VR then have a look through these articles.